Source: Cortney Stanchfield, Dear Mr. Parker
1/2 cup Sweet Onion, Diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 cups Cauliflower Rice
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Broth
- 2/3 cup English Peas Farmer Jones Farm at The Chef's Garden
- 1 Baby Fennel Farmer Jones Farm at The Chef Garden
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cream
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large pan over medium-high. Add onion and garlic, sauté until translucent or about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cauliflower rice, fennel, peas, stock, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes, mixing frequently, until the cauliflower rice has softened (but not soggy).
- Take off heat.
- Add coconut cream.