- 1 package of petite root vegetables.
- Consider celebrating this meal with a light crudité.
- These petite root vegetables can be eaten from root to leaf.
- Serve with dressings, hummus, or butter. Garnish with flowers or herbs. Bulk it up with cucumbers, lettuces, cherry tomatoes, or celery.
- We typically serve these chilled with bread and spreads. To do so, submerge in water and allow to chill overnight. Drain well and serve with your favorite crackers or condiments.
- There are no wrong answers with these vegetables and anything goes.