Source: Cortney Stanchfield Dear Mr. Parker
- 6 Red Potatoes, Small Farmer Jones Farm at The Chef's Garden
- 3 Leeks Farmer Jones Farm at The Chef's Garden
- 2 tbsp Plant Butter
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Celery, Stalks
- 4 Garlic, Cloves, Minced
- 3 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 cup Coconut Cream
- Turkey Bacon
- Superfood Blend Farmer Jones Farm at The Chef's Garden
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Peppercorn Black
- Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp, then crumble and set aside
- Heat a large soup pot over medium/low heat and add butter and olive oil.
- Add in the leeks and celery and cook until tender and translucent, stir occasionally to keep from burning or sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- Add in garlic and cook an additional minute while stirring.
- Add in the potatoes and broth, bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Cook until the potatoes are very tender.
- Turn off the heat, add in salt and pepper.
- Use an immersion blender to puree the soup in the pot or blend in batches.
- Stir in coconut cream one 1/2 cup at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve with crumbled bacon and superfood blend.