Source: Cindy Orley from Akron Ohio Moms
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup The Cheese Guy Aged Havarti Cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp Seasoned Salt
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- baked cauliflower-with-cheese-recipe
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cut cauliflower into 4 'steaks' by cutting cauliflower into 1" thick slabs by cutting from the top to the bottom lengthwise.
- Place cauliflower steaks on cooking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with seasoned salt, smoke paprika, and black pepper. Roast for 40 minutes or until fork tender.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat to your preferred crispiness. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate. Crumble.
- Add crumbled bacon onto each cauliflower steak. Top with shredded The Cheese Guy Aged Havarti Cheese. Place back in oven under broiler on an oven rack about 6" from the top. Broil for 2 minutes, until cheese is bubbling.