- 1 pound potatoes, washed and halved
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill (or more to taste)
- mascarpone to taste
- 1/4 cup green peas, removed from shell
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl toss the potatoes, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper together so that the potatoes are completely coated.
- Transfer the potatoes to the prepared pan and spread out into one layer, leaving room between each potato.
- Roast for about 45 minutes, 20 minutes in stir the potatoes and cook until the potatoes are brown and crispy.
- Allow potatoes to cool
- Once cooled toss with fresh dill and peas.
- Add mascarpone to taste
- Serve immediately