Spiced Roasted Carrots
- 1 Pound carrots with tops (save tops for carrot top pesto)
- 2 Tsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tsp garam masala
- 1/2 Tsp paprika
- 1/4 Tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp kosher salt
- 3 Tbsp light sour cream
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice and zest
- 1/4 Cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
For the Carrots:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Toss together trimmed small carrots with tops, olive oil, garam masala, paprika, ground cinnamon, and kosher salt in a bowl.
- Place carrots on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Combine light sour cream and fresh lime juice in a bowl.
- Place carrots on a platter; top with sour cream mixture, 1/4 cup chopped toasted unsalted walnuts, 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro and lime zest.
Leave a comment