Source: The Beard Behind the Bar
- 2 oz Monkey Shoulder
- 2 oz Sweet potato puree
- 2-3 oz Banana and mango mix
Sweet potato puree:
- Boil 6 cups water, 3 cups sugar, and 2 sliced sweet potatoes.
- Once sweet potatoes are soft, turn off water and let it cool.
- Remove sweet potato pieces and add to blender; puree and add back in all of the water-sugar mixture from the pot.
- This creates the puree needed for cocktail.
Banana and mango mix:
- Can use fresh or frozen mango for this recipe.
- Add 1 cup of mango pieces and 1 medium banana to blender with 1/2 cup water. Blend thoroughly.
- If using mango juice, add 1 cup mango juice and 1 banana.
For the cocktail:
- Add ingredients to shaker with ice.
- Shake until chilled and strain into glass over ice.
- An alternative to mixing with a cocktail shaker includes adding all ingredients into a blender with no ice, mix and then pour into glass over ice.