- 2 Tbsp Neutral Oil
- 3 Small Leeks, Sliced
- 1 pound Fresh English Peas
- 3 Tbsp Plain Greek Yogurt
- Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice, to taste
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Mint, Chopped
- Micro Greens to garnish such as Pea Tendrils, Mint, Bulls Blood, Red Ribbon Sorrel
- Add fresh peas into boiling water along with a teaspoon of kosher salt and cook until peas are crisp-tender, 1 ½ to 2 minutes.
- Remove them from the boiling water and immediately shock them in an ice bath to stop the cooking and to retain the green color.
- In a Sauté Pan, add your oil and sliced leeks. Cook them over Medium-high heat and sweat until they are translucent.
- When the leeks are ready, drain your peas and put them in a blender with the leeks. Add 2 cups of cold water, a large pinch of salt, the yogurt, chopped mint and lemon juice. Blend until smooth.
- Taste and season accordingly to balance with salt, pepper, water and lemon juice.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover and place in the refrigerator to cool, about 2 hours
- Portion into bowls and garnish the top with micro greens, yogurt and peas.