- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 8 oz mixed heirloom lettuces, washed and chopped
- 1 fall radish
- 1 carrot, shaved
- 1/2 package mixed micro greens
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- Black pepper
- On a large cutting board, chop the hard boiled eggs, lettuces, radishes, and micro greens.Combine with shaved carrots in a large bowl and refrigerate.
- Mix the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and anchovies in a bowl.
- Mash the anchovies well with a fork.
- Pour the dressing over the lettuces and gently toss the salad
- Serve on a large platter. Finish with salt and black pepper.