Servings: 4 servings
Source: Adapted from bonappetit.com
- 1 envelope of Micro Herbs - all to butter
- 1 envelope of Micro Greens - half to butter
- 1 stick of softened butter, salted
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2lb of TCG Radishes, thinly shaved on a mandolin
- 4 slices of artisan bread, toasted on both sides
- 4 Fried Eggs
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Salt TT
- Preheat oven to 200F
- Chop the micro herbs and microgreens finely. In a mixing bowl, combine the herbs with the lemon juice and zest.
- Add the softened butter and mix thoroughly with a spatula or wooden spoon. This compound butter can be made up to a few days ahead of time. If doing so, allow it to soften at room temperature for at least 2 hours before using it.
- Warm your toast and previously fried eggs gently in the oven.
- As they warm, dress your sliced radishes lightly in olive oil, and salt.
- To assemble, spread an even layer of the compound butter on each slice of toast and top with a warm fried egg. Place the slice radishes atop and serve.