Source: Beard Behind the Bar
- 3-5 carrots
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 bottle of wine
- pinch of cardamom or ginger
- 1-3 oz soda water, ginger beer, or other carbonated beverage of choice
- Dress 3-5 carrots with honey and lightly salt
- Roast Carrots at 350 degrees 20-30 mins or until tender
- Next, put a white wine or sparkling wine (or combine two already open bottles of white wine) into a container.
- Then add in the Roasted Carrots to wine, and let it sit for 2 hours (up to 5 days) sealed.
- For a little extra kick, can add a pinch of Cardamom or a pinch of Ginger.
- Can also add in a fruit of choice, if a more fermented taste is desired.
- Serve out of the container with or without ice. Top with soda water, ginger beer, or other carbonated beverage of choice.