Mixed Green Chips: Kale, Arugula, Mustard
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
Source: Culinary Vegetable Institute at The Chef's Garden
- 1/2 lb mixed greens, washed and thoroughly dried
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ oz micro planed or grated parmesan cheese
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 275 ºF.
- Remove the thick ribs from the greens. Lay on a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil, parmesan, and salt.
- Bake until crisp, turning the leaves three times throughout the cooking process, about 10 minute intervals.
Leave a comment