- 3 cups water
- 3 cups sugar
- 8 halved purple potatoes
- 1.5-2 oz Pisco
- 8-10 sprigs of Petite Cilantro
- 1/4-1/2 fresh lime juice
- 3/4-1 oz purple potato purée
- Add 3 cups water, 3 cups sugar to pan and bring to a boil.
- Add in 8 halved purples potatoes.
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- Next add everything into a blender and make into a puree.
- Then run through fine mesh strainer to remove all bits and skins.
- Shake all ingredients with ice.
- Strain over ice in glass.
- Garnish with petite cilantro.