Source: Cindy Orley from Akron Ohio Moms
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 6 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1.5 lb chicken thighs
- 4 whole Arrowhead cabbages, cut in half
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Combine olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, and rice vinegar. Set aside.
- Season chicken thighs with salt & pepper. Pour 1/3 marinade over chicken.
- Cut the Arrowhead Cabbages in half lengthwise. Season cabbage with salt & pepper. Pour 1/3 marinade over cabbages.
- Spray rimmed sheet pan with cooking spray. Place chicken thighs and Arrowhead Cabbages on tray. Add sliced onions. Pour remaining marinade over entire sheet pan.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes until chicken reaches 165°F and edges of cabbage are caramelized. If anything starts to brown early, cover with aluminum foil.
- This is a simple recipe with lots of flavor! I used bone-in chicken thighs from Acme Fresh Market for this recipe but you could use boneless chicken thighs or even bone-in or boneless chicken breast.