Fresh cilantro boasts a warm, nutty and spicy flavor, with a hint of tangy citrus-like flavor, reminiscent of an orange. Others describe a salty, lemony flavor, or an assertive sage-citrus taste. Light soft leaves have cut edges and the stem is succulent. Add bold flavor to anything from sauces to salads to cocktails!
Is this a gift? Add a gift message at checkout!
- Potential anti-convulsant properties
- Has been found to bind to toxic metals in our body and eliminate them from the body
- Carotene and lutein are carotenoids that have antioxidant capabilities
- May help to regulate blood sugar
- Have antimicrobial properties
- Polyphenols help to prevent oxidative damage associated with heart issues