Prep: 30 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Servings: 10 blooms
Source: Culinary Vegetable Institute
- 10 squash blooms with squash attached
- 1 eggs
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- ½ cup Ricotta Cheese
- ½ envelope best of the day mixed micro herbs
- ½ tbsp pesto
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ½ clove garlic micro planed
- ½ lemon zested and juice reserved
- olive oil to finish
- chives to tie closed stuffed blossom
- Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pipe into blooms and tie off with a wilted chive.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 6-8 minutes until cooked.
- Transfer to platter and finish with lemon juice and olive oil.