- 1/2 pound Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl toss the Brussels Sprouts with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place Brussels Sprouts in a single layer on the backing sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes; rotating the baking sheet halfway through cooking.
- Prepare the balsamic glaze. Heat a small saucepan under medium-high. Add balsamic vinegar, maples syrup, a pinch of salt and red pepper flakes. Stir frequently until sauce thickens. Approx. 4-5 minutes.
- Drizzle Brussels Sprouts with the glaze.
- Salt and pepper to taste.