Source: BliS Gourmet
- 5 cups Chef’s Garden thinly sliced winter cabbage
- 2 tbsp BLiS Ginegar
- 2 tbsp BLiS barrel aged maple syrup
- 1/2 cup julienned onion
- 1/2 cup bacon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chef’s Garden micro herbs and flowers to garnish
- Render bacon until somewhat crisp
- Add sliced onion, reduce heat to medium, cook until clear
- Add cabbage; sauté and mix on medium heat for 1 minute
- Add BLiS ginegar and barrel aged maple syrup, cook on medium-low heat covered for 10 minutes
- Uncover, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Slowly reduce moisture stirring occasionally.
- When tender and at desired moisture level, plate and garnish with Chef’s Garden micro flowers and micro herbs.