- 2 2/3 cups Red Lentils (cooked, drained and rinsed)
- 1/3 cup Tahini (divided)
- 1/2 cup Cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sea Salt (divided)
- 1/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Water
- 8 cups Mixed Greens
- 1 cup Sauerkraut
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor or blender, combine the lentils, 2/3 of the tahini, cilantro, cumin, apple cider vinegar and half the salt.
- Form the mixture into balls using about 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons of the mixture for each ball. Place on the baking sheet and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until warmed through and firm.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by whisking together the yogurt, remaining tahini, remaining salt and water.
- Divide the mixed greens onto plates and top with the lentil tahini falafels, sauerkraut and tahini yogurt dressing.