We’re grateful for the Brussels sprout boom that America's dining scene has been exposed to in the last decade. We grew these brussels for chefs in restaurants and they're as fresh as you may ever get them. Traditionally, this vegetable goes on quite a journey to land on your table but now, the path is direct from our fields to your door.
Servings: 4-8 servings
- 2 Pounds brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, for searing
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled and gently smashed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Trim bottom of brussels sprouts if needed, and slice each in half top to bottom.
- Coat the bottom of a large pan over medium-high heat until it shimmers. Sear sprouts cut side down in one layer in the pan.
- Add garlic, and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, undisturbed, until the sprouts begin to brown on the bottom, and transfer to a lined sheet tray. Repeat until all sprouts are seared.
- Roast, shaking tray every 5 minutes or so or until sprouts are quite brown and tender, between 10 and 20 minutes.
- Taste, and add more salt and pepper if necessary. Finish with the vinegar, and serve hot.