- 2 Jalapeños, chopped
- 2 Beets
- 2 Bunches of Greens (your choice), rough chopped
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin seeds
- 1 sprig Fennel tops
- 1 small Red onion, sliced
- 3 tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Boil the beets for 12 mins
- Cut them into quarters.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, add the chopped jalapeños, salt, and pepper and roast until cooked. Set aside.
- Mix the yogurt, fennel tops, onions and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Toss the dressing and the warm beets together.
- After platting sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.