Source: The Culinary Vegetable Institute at The Chef’s Garden INGREDIENTS:
- ½-pound snap peas, split lengthwise
- ½-pound cooked ham, shredded
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons chopped tarragon.
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
In a sauté pan on high, add the peas and ham and a splash of water.
Steam the snap peas and ham until the peas are crisp-tender, approximately 1 ½ minutes.
Add the butter, tarragon, and lemon juice.
Season with salt and pepper and mix well.