- 1 pound of Turnips (with the greens removed)
- 1 bunch chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 package French Signature, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Remove the greens from the turnips (save them for another use) and slice the turnips in half. They should be about 1/4 inch thick in diameter.
- On a rimmed baking sheet toss the sliced turnips with the with the melted butter (melt the butter on a stovetop with the Chives and French Signature Blend) and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Place in the oven and bake until the turnips are tender and lightly browed, about 30-40 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before serving.