- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups Kale
- 1/2 Cup Micro Broccoli
- 2 Tbsp Sunflower Seeds
- 1 Clove
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 1/2 Cups Rolled Oats
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste) Oats (rolled)
- 3 Cups Vegetable Broth
- 1/2 Avocado (sliced)
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- Pinch of Micro Broccoli
- Hard boil the eggs then put them in a bowl of ice water to cool.
- Make the pesto by combining the kale, broccoli microgreens, sunflower seeds, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a food processor. Process until smooth, and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the oats and vegetable broth. Place on high heat and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer. Stir and cook until thickened. (Note: If your broth is low sodium, add extra salt to the oats to taste.)
- Divide the oatmeal between bowls and top with avocado and pesto.
- Peel the eggs, slice in half and add them to the bowls. Sprinkle with chia seeds. and micro broccoli!
*Omit the egg and add some chopped tofu. Hard boil eggs in advance or do fried eggs.