Sweet Corn "Ribs"
For the Corn
- 2 ears Corn - shucked
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Tajin - optional
- Black Pepper - to taste
- 2 Tbsp Grated Parmesan
For the Dip
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tsp Sriracha
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Tajin - optional
- Sea Salt - to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF / 210ºC
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper for easier clean up.
- On a cutting board, with a large sharp knife, with a rocking motion, very carefully cut the corn in half lengthwise. Then cut it into quarters, until you have 8 long strips of corn.
- Place the "ribs" in a single layer on the baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and toss with the sea salt, paprika, tajin and black pepper, making sure each piece is coated.
- Bake for between 25 and 30 minutes until corn is tender and the "ribs" are starting to curl.
- While the corn is cooking, make the sriracha dip by mixing together all the ingredients thoroughly in a small bowl.
- Pull the corn out of the oven and scatter with the grated parmesan while it is still hot.
- Serve hot with the sriracha yogurt dip.
Leave a comment