This salad comes together faster than reading this recipe. It's a pure representation of early spring and all of the flavors to come.
- 7 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 cup herb sensation
- Shaved cheese, for garnish
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together olive oil and lemon juice, then season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, lightly dress arugula and salad sensation.
- To shave the cheese, use a vegetable peeler and shave a hard cheese over the leaves to order.
- Top with shaved cheese.