- 1lb Gold Beets (or any beet of choice)
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 2-3 Tbsp Prepared Horseradish
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Salad Sensation (or and microgreen of choice)
- 1 Tsp Flaky Salt
For the Beets:
- Add beets to a full pot of water and bring to a boil cooking beets until they are fork tender.
- Remove beets from stove and drain into a colander.
- Run cold water over them to cool slightly.
- Remove the skins with a paring knife and/or your fingers.
For the Horseradish Cream
- Add the sour cream, horseradish and extra virgin olive oil into a bowl and mix.
- Quarter the beets and place onto a plate or bowl.
- Spoon over the horseradish cream.
- Sprinkle the salad sensation and add flaky salt.